- Learn spirituality (īmān) before other branches of knowledge
- Acting upon knowledge: quality over quantity. Our Lord will ask us about what we did on the Day of Judgment, not what we knew. It is better to really master what we know first, and then to move on to other topics
- Purifying the heart allows the spiritual lens to be clean, thus seeking immense benefit from the Qur`ān, the prayer and other acts of worship – it is key to your solid connection with Allāh and good treatment towards others
- A remarkable character is what changes societies! Good character is the manifestation of one’s fear of Allāh ﷺ.
- “Indeed, Allāh ﷻ will not change a people, until they change what is in themselves!” [Sūrat ar-Ra’d (13): 11]